Support Woman’s Place
Woman’s Place has not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) status through the Franciscan Sisters of Mary and is currently transitioning to become an independent 501(c)(3) organization. All of our funding comes through grants, donations, and special events, and we are very grateful for the support of our friends. Your contributions have an immediate impact on the important work we do for women in need. Learn more about our organization by reading our brochure.
Ways to Give
- Monetary Contributions: Cash contributions make it possible for us to open our doors each day — thank you! Tribute gifts are also a wonderful way to honor someone dear to you. We send notifications promptly when acknowledgment is desired. Checks should be made out to Woman’s Place and sent to us at Woman’s Place; P.O. Box 190639; St. Louis, MO 63119. Secure online giving is available through PayPal, and you can make a contribution using a PayPal account, credit card, or bank account:
- Donations of Supplies and Services: We rely on the generosity of friends for many of our ongoing needs. Please contact us for a current wish list.
- Event Attendance: Check our special events page for details.
- Volunteer: We have a wonderful group of volunteers who help with events, fundraising, public relations, and much more. Please let us know if you would like to volunteer your time.
- Organize a Fundraiser: We welcome your ideas — perhaps your school, church, or volunteer organization is looking for a cause for your next fundraiser.
- Cell Phone Donation: Click here for more information on our cell phone donation program.
Twice a year all contributors are acknowledged by name in our newsletter unless they wish to contribute anonymously.